Steve Jobs swore by a fruit diet, as he believed it improved his ideas. And he wasn’t wrong: food with high levels of tyrosine, like bananas, peaches and almonds, allow us to think harder and more creatively. Leiden cognitive psychologist Lorenza Colzato published an article on the subject on 26 September in Psychological Research.
- Faculty of Archaeology’s new home opened with a prehistoric sword
- Singing along with a head full of stem cells
- Tuesday 14 October · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence ms J.S. Nixon - Sound of Mind
- Tuesday 14 October – Wednesday 12 November Workshop/seminar Seminar: Selected Readings of Confucius’ Analects
- Thursday 16 October · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence mr M.A. Davidsen - The Spiritual Tolkien Milieu: A Study of Fiction-based Religion