Leiden University has its finances in order and in the last year has booked a positive result of more than twenty million euros. The money will be used for educational investments due to the increase in student numbers. In the coming years, this positive result is expected to drop to two million euros.
- Study plan for the second year
- Foreign study advisers explore Leiden
- Wednesday 22 May · 13:00 – 13:30 hrs Arts and Culture Inloopconcert / Open concert
- Wednesday 29 May · 13:00 – 13:30 hrs Arts and Culture Inloopconcert / Open concert
- Friday 31 May · 18:00 hrs Lecture Lecture Echo award winner Sass Rogando Sasot