Conventional health care still isn’t utilising mankind’s full potential to improve our health. Collaboration with other disciplines, like psychology, is not receiving the attention it should, even though psychological factors partly determine whether or not treatments will be effective. Professor of Health Psychology Andrea Evers is therefore calling for the total implementation of Human Potential.
- Find a master’s in Leiden, whether you’re from Milan, Berlin or Amsterdam
- Leiden Classics: Caspar Reuvens, the world’s first professor of archaeology
- Tuesday 11 November · 10:00 hrs PhD Defence Natasa Kieft - Evaluation of Different Design Space Description Methods for Analysing Combustion Engine Operation Limits
- Thursday 13 November · 17:00 – 18:00 hrs Lecture Inspirationlab: the internet of things
- Thursday 13 November · 17:00 – 18:00 hrs Debate Inspirationlab: China and the West