From once controversial scientific works and historical bibles, to personal shopping lists and clothing bills. The 17th-century Bibliotheca Thysiana and the archive of the collector Johannes Thysius exhibit both the intellectual and everyday life as it was three hundred years ago. Now a brand-new digital inventory has been developed, which will enable us to make new discoveries.
- Leiden technology in rainbow artwork at Amsterdam CS
- First Leiden-Delft-Erasmus newsletter online
- Our buildings will be closed from 25 December till 4 January. The libraries will have limited opening hours.
- Tuesday 23 December · 13:45 hrs PhD Defence H.R. Zope - Rationally designed peptide based functional biomaterials
- Tuesday 23 December · 15:00 hrs PhD Defence Z. Neshati - Cellular models and viral vectors for skeletal and cardiac muscle research
- Wednesday 7 January 2015 · 16:15 – 17:00 hrs PhD Defence Melvin Maurice Evers - Developing genetic therapies for polyglutamine disorders