Seven prominent North Korean exiles will shed new light on the dictatorial state in a conference hosted by Leiden University on 17 and 18 September. All of the speakers once held high-ranking positions in the regime and now reveal its inner workings.
- Leiden comes in second among Dutch universities in QS World University Rankings
- A spiked penis, a good idea? Find out in the Night of Art & Knowledge
- Wednesday 17 September – Thursday 18 September Conference North-Korean voices in exile
- Monday 22 September · 13:30 – 18:30 hrs Symposium ‘Digital Scholarship and the Role of the Library’
- Thursday 25 September – Friday 26 September Festival Re-Birth Party Leiden University Pride