Hugo de Groot, one of history’s most famous legal scholars, was already studying arts and law in Leiden at the age of 11. How did his career take off from that point and who inspired him?
- Leiden through the eyes of…. Giulia Pederzani: ‘I like pretty much everything about Leiden.’
- Alumnus of Japanese Jeroen Lamers: ‘It's super exciting to be working in China now'
- Thursday 17 April · 12:00 hrs Symposium New Forms of Sacrality in the Netherlands
- Friday 2 May · 15:00 – 17:00 hrs Gravensteen Lecture by Donna Gabaccia Beyond the Feminization of Migration: Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives
- Tuesday 6 May · 14:00 – 16:00 hrs Lecture in the series ''Masters of ageing' of the Leiden Academy on Vitality and Ageing Successful ageing in different cultures